Sunday, July 15, 2007

Suggestions and a Survey

I am taking a class this summer on YA lit called "Making the Match." Next week 7/26/07-8/2/07, I need to read two books that teens have suggested, so I need some suggestions! I would like to read something new (some of you know what I have already read--so give me some different ideas and remember I have to read 2 of them next week!). Please put your comments in the suggestions. Also, next week I need to survey at least 12 of you. If you are interested in that, please comment as well. I have your email addresses, so you don't need to leave them in the comments.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

When in Michigan I heard that I absolutely had to read Wicked Lovely so that'd be my suggestion. If I have to read it then you should too, I'm sure it'll be good. And have you read Elsewhere yet? That's good also if you haven't.

I wouldn't mind being in a survey...what kind is it?

Becky said...

It'll be about books and reading and such. It is also for my class :) Thanks for the suggestions Danielle, I haven't read Elsewhere yet or Wicked Lovely.

ada said...

I have been reading The Daughters of the Moon series by Lynne Ewing.
You could survey me however do I count as a student!