Saturday, June 30, 2007

Book Club!

Has anyone else been good about participating in book clubs over the summer? I just found out within the last week or so that I'll be doing one, and I'm really excited for it. I've missed talking with others about books I like/dislike.

It's kind of fitting, actually, since I was working during the Twilight/New Moon discussion that was at the High School that the book club I'm going to is to discuss these two books, and bits and pieces of the third.

Unlike our book clubs at the HS though, there is one difference: this book club will have the author at it. I'm thrilled for the opportunity and I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes--it will actually be video taped and used for publicity for Borders so I'll try and find the link and post it here after it's edited and whatnot.

Here's hoping the rest of you are having fun, book filled summers!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That sounds so exciting! I really glad you are getting these opportunities Danielle! We would love to see the link.