Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Well, I'm kind of hormone crazy so the sex thing in romance books doesn't really bother me. I absolutely LOVE Victoria Alexander, Mary Balogh, Jane Feather (although Chase the Dawn was the worst book I've ever read), and Lisa Kleypas. Those authors are just made to write romance novels.

Anyway, I just finished Keeping You a Secret. GOOD BOOK. I also completed the New Rules of High School. That one was okay. Not too bad. I'm wrapping up Empress of the World and I'm pretty sure it's the best book I've read in a while. It's by Sara Ryan so go check it out! :-)

I'm going to reread The DaVinci Code and Angels & Demons. I'm kind of in that sort of mood. I don't know. I'll also be attempting to read Pride and Prejudice again. ::crosses fingers:: Wish me luck!

No comments: