Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ohhh!!! I have suggestion! Have either of you read any books by Jodi Piccoult? The two I have read are Plain Truth and My Sister's Keeper. Plain Truth is about a teenage Amish girl who is accused of murdering her newborn baby, but she denies even being pregnant. My Sister's Keeper is about a 13-year-old-girl whose parents conceived her to be an umbilical cord fluid donator for her sister who has a rare form of Lukemia. The girl is now sueing her parents for medical emancipation. Ohhh it is so good!!! I haven't read anything else by this author, however, I think The Pact looks really good.

Just as an FYI we read Plain Truth for book club a few months ago and there is a link on the left for a better description.

By the way it is also good to see you guys posting!

Happy Reading!!

Hey Chels! Do you have break this week too? We are done with school for the next four school days. :)

No comments: