Sunday, March 20, 2005

I totally recommend Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't remember who it's by but once I find out, I'll post it here. Anyway, Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mittchel, if you haven't read it yet, is an excellent book. It's sequel, Scarlett by Alexandra Hamilton, is much better.

Also, the Fearless series by Francine Pascal is phenomenal. It's basically about this girl who doesn't possess the gene of fear. She doesn't feel that emotion. Pascal is a brilliant author. She also wrote the Sweet Valley series.

I also loved Nicholas Sparks's A Walk to Remember. Although I felt the movie was better, I do enjoy rereading it on occasion. His book Messenger in a Bottle was excellent. Sparks is a favorite author of mine.

If that's not enough suggestions for you, I have just one more. If you haven't already, pick up The DaVinci Code or Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Both are books I loved. If you into a mystery murder type of thing or are interested in theologies or ancient cultures, these books are must-reads.

Hope that helps!

No comments: