Friday, March 05, 2004

I would like to bring this back to Born Confused for a little while...

Question for Chelsey and Bri...How do you overcome your competitiveness? Do you let it get out of hand has Dimple and Gwyn did or do you usually recognize it and take care of it? This was one thing I thought was interesting in the book...it seemed like if only Gwyn, Dimple and Karsh talked to each other they wouldn't have had half the misunderstandings they did? Did anyone else want to shake the characters up and say "Talk to each other!!!"

Question for Laurz and Suchita...How can you relate to Dimple's confusion about her herritage? I know for me it is confusing enough trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and decisions that I need to make without have that added variable of a different cultural influence then that of the mainstream. Do you make a compromises with your parents? Do you run away from it as Dimple tried to do?

Also if anyone else has any more questions, comments or thoughts regarding Born Confused lets try to post them in the next week, then we can start posting for Mama's Babies.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: