Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hey Chelsey, you asked if we had any recommendations for books to read for you. In historical fiction, my personal favorites are Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre.... but then again, they are classics and I'm not sure if you like that kind. Realistic fiction... well I just finished reading Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code (both by Dan Brown) and they were amazingly good...I couldn't stop reading either of them. I would definitely recommend both of them to anyone. Also, John Grisham, Clive Cussler, Tom Clancy...all great authors (adventure/mystery/realistic fiction). For science fiction... The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury, 1984 by George Orwell, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley....again classics but I loved them.
But for a quick and quality read, I would go with Love Story by Erich Remarque....its short but it packs a lot of punch. Those are just my opinions....I'm more of a classics kinda person so I'm not sure if these recommendations will help you.

No comments: