Sunday, March 28, 2004

I finally finished mama's babies. I think that once sara saw how mrs.quaver treated will she realized that she was being oppressed, don't ya think? Once sara's real mom took her back I think that she was very greatful:1.to have finally found her 2. Because she gave sara love, which she didn't get from mama pratchett 3.because they obviously had a lot of fun together and shared similar interests. I think that we take our own mom's for granted sometimes. I mean, they do our laundry, and fold our laundry, cook for us , clean for us, give us advice(sometimes without us asking for it!) and care for us and love us 24/7 365 days a year, 52 weeks a year. I think that it was weird how sara reacted when they gave the death sentance to mama pratchett. She knew that mama hated her during the whole trial. She obviously didn't want to live with mama anymore, because she was afraid and disgusted.

No comments: