Monday, March 19, 2007

Our Visit with Jodi Picoult

A few of your favorite HHS staff members visited (and others) Madison, WI to see and listen to Jodi Picoult. Mrs. Court, Mrs. Foster, Mrs. Wopat, Mrs. Swobada, my mom and I headed to Madison after school on Friday. Jodi read from her latest book Nineteen Minutes which is about a school shooting. I love to listen to authors read from their own book and listen them answer questions about how they work, what they are currently working on and even give insite about why they write what they do. This was my third time seeing Jodi and I know it won't be my last. Check out the photos!

2 comments:

Stefi said...

Nice Pictures! Did you have a fun time? Have you finished the book yet?

Haley said...

Looks like your having a lot of fun. Did you like the book?