Tuesday, September 05, 2006

yay!! school!

back in school! and in my favorite place........ the library! yaaa!! stefi and i were just telling mrs. rech how the library is like being in a candy store at christmas time!! i loooove the library!! there are so many good looking books in here to read! i guess we got a bunch of new ones over the summer. right now i have checked out "Never Let Me Go" which was on the summer reads list... i haven't gotten to it yet. Also, "Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers" which is (i think) the fifth book of the Georgia Nicholson series. Good!!! And, "Lionboy" which just has an interesting cover and title!! And "-defining dulcie". It looks kinda short but i'm interested! And also.... I got SPECIALS!!!!!!!!! before stefi did!!! yea!! i have to read it really fast.
but then mrs. rech was being mean and wouldn't let me check out six books! how cruel!!! i mean, i'll have all the books back in before they're even due!!!! :]
wello, gots to go!!!!!
Love, Kaati!!
p.s. WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mean!!! I am not ;) I hope you enjoy the books you have out.