Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Moon-Sequel to Twilight

Okay, from the start, I'll let you know that this post won't be a spoiler.

BUT!!! All comments on this post are most definitely going to be spoilers.... so if you haven't read New Moon yet, don't look at the comments!!!! lol! ;]

I finished the book this morning!! I started it at 10:30 last night, the last time I looked at the clock was about 4:30, then I fell asleep. Lol! I was up again at ten finishing the book.

My reaction...

OMG!!!!!! It made me cry!!! I most definitely had tears in my eyes at more than one part!! Most of the book was painful to read about.... I was so worried about Bella!!! This was definitely a book for extreme emotions, although laughter was one of them. But still very powerful to read!!

So, yeah, about those spoilers in the comments.... If you've read the book already, leave a comment!!! I'll be back later to check!! :]

-Kaati

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ohh good! I got all worried that someone had gotten through our security.

I really love the Romeo and Juliet references as well. It makes me want to read Romeo and Juliet again and then New Moon again to see if there are more similarities then just the obvious ones. Hmmmm!

"That wasn't Carlisle."
--Was this when he called? I am so glad Edward wasn't successful when he went to Italy.

The never ending question...
Do you think Bella will be changed into a vampire? It seems to me more likely to happen now that Carlisle said he would even if Edward won't. But I like that Edward said he would do it if Bella marries him. It seems so wierd to me that she would have no problem changing herself into a vampire, yet be a little squeemish about getting married. What do you think? I mean I know getting married is a big decision, however...I feel like choosing to live as a vampire is much bigger decision because it is not only this lifetime, but forever. I think she should be cautious on all fronts (even though I really want her to become a vampire--to be with Edward forever), but I think becoming a vampire shouldn't be any easy decision. If she loves Edward enough to become a vampire shouldn't it be that easy to marry him as well.

Sorry about the rambling...

4 days until I meet Stephenie Meyer!!!