Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hi y'all, just jumping in now.  I have been so busy this summer reading about 2 books every week.  I have a whole stack still sitting on my floor.  I will have a ton of books to recommend in the Fall.  I am still reading The earth, my butt, and... I had to read required stuff first.  I will try and be done by this week. 

By the way, I opt. out of House of the Scorpion when we read it last year because I thought I would hate it.  I read it for the class I am taking and I loved it! It was a quick read and very interesting to say the least.  I would recommend if you were like me and pooped out the first time around, you try it.   I would be interested to hear what you guys have to say. 
Hope you are all enjoying your summer.  See you in the Fall. We have 2 full carts of new books! : )
By the way, Laura, did you get that job?

No comments: