Monday, January 14, 2008

Web Resources: Free Online Graphic Novels

Via DailyBits.Com, an article that links to seventeen excellent, free, downloadable graphic novels, including the opening segments to Neil Gaiman's Sandman comic, the X-Men-Through-The-Looking-Glass title Doom Patrol, as well as Bill Willingham's popular Fables print. Be sure to read the comments - they link to still more great free-for-download graphic novels such as Girl Genius and Megatokyo, and are a terrific introduction to the genre. Read more here!

4 comments:

Haley said...

I wish that I read graphic novels, but I never have managed to get interested in them. Maybe this year I will have to expand my horizons with the types of books that I read.

Mars Hage said...

I'm a really big fan of graphic novels, comics, and manga -- so if you're looking for recommendations, I can definitely help you look. They're an acquired taste for some people, but the way the genre has gone, there's something for everyone.

Note for Haley: no comics with Nazis. I will remember.

Haley said...

I would really be happy if you could recommend some for me to try. I would like to try some different things. Thanks for remembering about my thing with the Nazis.

nathan jr said...

me too!