Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh my goodness!

Barnes & Noble @ the Mall of America is interested in doing an Eclipse Release Party, if I can find between 50-100 people who would be willing to come. So far my list is at 25 of people who I think would come but please please please let me know if you're not on the list and would want to come. Of course I'll have to check with everyone on it to make sure they'll come but this would be so much fun, and the twin cities isn't that far away. Wahoo for one last book event before the seniors leave?

Mrs. Rech
Mrs. Foster
Mrs. Bennett
Nissa T
Liz R
Danielle H
Danielle S
Jordan M
Megan O
Megan W
Sara L
Sami F
Stefi J
Emily L
Lauren/Haley
Nathen O
Sami M

Below this line is a list of people from work & the Twilight Lexicon, just to add a few more in number <33
Echo
Mel
Trinity
Jess
Tess
Moonlight_Sonata
Velvet_Night
Chaos

So far this list puts us right at 25, though Chaos told me that "some other people" from the Twilight Lexicon are in the area and would probably want to come--how many that is, I don't know. But oh oh oh I'm so excited!

For those of you who are questioning why not have a party in La Crosse, the lady in charge at our Barnes & Noble is...less than willing to host events. I actually complained to the corperate offices and will have a chat via telephone with someone tomorrow about it (yikes!).

BUT YAY ECLIPSE IS COMING OUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

What night is it exactly?

Danielle said...

Well the book is going to come out August 7th, so it would be August 7th @ 12:01 AM that B&N could sell the book.

I'm not sure what day of the week that is but I know movies and cd's and such typically come out on Tuesdays...maybe books are the same?

It'd be a fun book club trip though!

Becky said...

dani--you should stop by the library or something--mrs. foster and i have some ideas for you--they may include a bus and contacting other schools, but we would have to get on it pretty quick because summer is almost here and it will be harder to contact potentially interested students if they aren't in school

things to make you go hmmmm...

Haley said...

Sounds like fun. Dani and Kasha want to go with also.

Danielle said...

okie dokie I'll stop by tomorrow :D

Atticus Picard said...

Por que no hacemos una fiesta aqui en Holmen?????

K-Dog

Danielle said...

There isn't a bookstore in Holmen that would have access to Eclipse at 12:01am on August 7th, first of all.

The closest store would be Barnes & Noble in Onalaska, which is run by idiots. Enough said.