Monday, May 09, 2005

Oops...kinda forgot this site existed for a while. :-) lol. I plan on reading The Wish List tomorrow since we have a half-day! Yea for half-days! :-D

http://www.livejournal.com/users/writergirl1988/

That's my writing site. I post my poems and snippets of stories there. Be warned, if you happen to go there, I don't hold back in my writing. Some of it is a little graphic, but those are always under cuts. You don't have to read them. :-) Any feedback on any of the poems I've written there are welcomed and appreciated.

On an actual book note, I just finished an absolutely dreadful book. I really didn't like the author...she just seemed to drag the story out. I didn't really enjoy the book. It was called "The Sinner" by Madeline Hunter. I don't know. She just doesn't do it for me.

No comments: